Meet us in Watopia!
Zwift is an online platform to add a social and challenging dimension to your solo stationary bike rides. We ride and race in a virtual world, allowing us to meet and measure with other riders.
Whether you Start to Zwift, need a recovery hour or want to give it all on a climbing session or interval training, during WMNride Zwift meet-ups we all stay together regardless of power output. A great way to connect with WMNriders from different places!
- Download Zwift + Zwift Companion app
- Follow Team WMNride in Zwift Companion
- Prior to a meet-up, all ladies following us will be invited for the ride by Team WMNride in Zwift Companion: accept the invitation!
- Open Zwift some minutes before the meet-up starts: join the ride!
- Start pedalling when the meet-up starts and don’t stop until the ride ends after one hour.
Note: if you are late or stop pedalling, you drop from the group ride. When this happens, unfortunately you can’t join the group ride again that time, but we encourage you to keep pedalling on your own and be back for the next meet-up.
Weekly WMNride Zwift meet-ups start again in November.
Follow us on Instagram for meet-up announcements
Drop us a line here if you want to connect with Team WMNride on Zwift.
If you need an indoor trainer, we recommend Wahoo sales in our clubhouses. The Wahoo KickR is a high quality and easy-set-up indoor trainer available as from €799.
RideSmart members receive a 10% discount on Wahoo sales. Download your voucher in our shop and order in Kring Brussels, Bataia Ghent or Amici di Bici Antwerp.