We keep riding in small groups to share the joy of cycling in lonely times of confinement and social distancing. At WMNride, we are happy to provide a platform to get in touch with likeminded ladies, to motivate you to ride on fixed or flexible times, and to support you during organized small group rides or private coaching sessions.
Our ride leaders put everything into place to create a safe environment to ride together. We work within the framework of general safety measures in Belgium to facilitate and support your riding experience. We kindly request you to strictly follow these measures to avoid a further outbreak of COVID-19 and respect each others’ needs. We stress that it is at your own responsbility to follow the guidelines; WMNride cannot be held responsible for individual non-compliance.
General safety measures in Belgium – valid at least until 8 May 2021
- Outdoor sports activities and coaching sessions are allowed in groups of maximum 10 people (including coach).
- During any activity, a social distance of 1,5m should be respected at any time.
- Wear a face mask upon arrival at a small group ride; take your facemask with you during the ride (for pitstops).
- Take your own basic repair kit with you.
- Take your own energy bars with you.
- Don’t share bottles and unpacked food.